About Me

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Joy

My last card for Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge (I told you I was inspired..... there are still a few half made cards on my table but I won't post them .... I promise ..... 😌)


I used Brusho's for this card and added some shimmer spray for a bit of sparkle!  

Supplies:
Essentials by Ellen Mondo Poinsettia and Lovely stamp sets
Brusho's

Challenges:


And that's it from me today.  Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a very Merry Christmas!








2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, very artsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can post them all as far as I'm concerned, Zelda! Your creations always inspire me and the more the merrier! They are simply stunning!! Wishing you all the best in the new year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete