About Me

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

NBUS Challenge #12

Here are two cards I made over the week-end for Darnell's NBUS challenge. I've been wanting to use this stamp for ages and finally got the nudge I needed ;) 






IT'S HERE!


After I made this card I hopped over to Darnell's blog and was so inspired by all the humorous cards she had made I just 'had' to make one last card (this was after I had stopped laughing... head over to her blog and you'll understand).
I won't be linking this to the challenge.... it was just for fun!  
So Darnell, this one's for you.  Thank you for inspiring us, entertaining us, encouraging us, and for your generosity.  
You're our rainbow sprinkle ❤ .... and Hammy too, of course :)





2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are fabulous, Zelda! You are so right about Darnell~she is truly a gem
    ~ she's gonna love your rainbow bird and the fun sediment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you are too sweet, Zelda! Thank you for making me my own humorous card, which Hammy and I both got a huge kick out of and think you've colored magnificently! We love your pretty yellow rose card, too!! Thank you so much for playing three times in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete